Friday, March 23, 2012

Radio Silence

It has been rather quiet around here, as I was away visiting the American School Friend in Brooklyn. Then, as so often happens, life suddenly took over on my return.

I thought I would entertain you with a few highlights from my trip (there are many, you may have to endure more than one post on this matter).

Purl Soho - the knitting and stitching shop of my dreams.


Look at all that yarn. (Please excuse interior bluriness, I didn't want to disturb others with the flash, and I was using the point and shoot)


And the wall to wall fabric selection. Oh, be still my beating heart.


And the SoHo architecture. I love fire escapes. I am weird, I know this.


Wait! There's more. Flags, outside the United Nations Headquarters.


A giant Scrabble Board.


And a sad looking horsey outside Central Park. We didn't ride. They looked too sad and were far too pricey.


Next post, we'll compare and contrast Yale and Coney Island.

No comments: