Friday, December 09, 2011

A Jumper For The Computer Geek

A long time ago, I was trying to persuade the Computer Geek that he needed to throw out a jumper that was falling apart at the seams. He has an attachment to anything that was ever once in his possession, and does not like to dispose of things. He promised if I made one just like it, then I could throw out the old one.


However, said jumper was unusual and made in cotton. Cotton is not fun to knit with. 3 years, and many episodes of RSI, later... It has been finished.


I still don't think he's going to throw out the old one...

3 comments:

rbjaneite said...

I looks like a nice pattern. I hope he appreciates all his sister does for him!

Emma said...

Good job - ! My sneaky method for old jumper disposal is to 'accidentally' wash 'em on extra hot...

Beckie said...

Sometimes he appreciates it.

Sadly, being cotton, the old jumper appears to be invincible.